BMW Repair 101
All About BMW Inspections I and II
For BMW owners in Chantilly, Virginia, keeping on top of routine vehicle maintenance is critical for their car’s wellbeing, as well as their own safety. This is why it is so important to take your BMW in for regular inspections that are conducted by knowledgeable technicians. If you’re wondering what BMW Inspections I and II include, here’s an overview of BMW repair from the automotive experts at GT Peace Automotive.
BMW Inspection I
Think of a BMW Inspection 1 like a yearly checkup for your car. This type of BMW repair ensures that all of your vehicle’s components are working optimally. It should be conducted every 30,000 miles or so.
A BMW Inspection 1 includes:
- An oil and oil filter change
- Ensuring the engine is operating at the right temperature
- Checking the transmission for leaks
- Checking the rear axle and power steering systems
- Checking the exhaust system for any issues, such as leaks and incorrect positioning
- Seeing if all tires, as well as the spare, are properly inflated
- Thoroughly examining the tires for wear
- Examining the heating and AC system
- Checking all fluid levels
- Conducting a battery load test
- Reading the diagnostic system
- Checking all vehicle lights
- Checking all mirrors
To guarantee all checkpoints are operating properly, the BMW repair technician will take your vehicle on a quick road test.
BMW Inspection II
This type of BMW repair and inspection is much more comprehensive than the first and should be done every 30,000 to 60,000 miles.
In addition to the services included in a BMW Inspection I, the BMW Inspection II will include:
- Air filter replacement
- Spark plug replacement
- Parking brake lining inspection
- A thorough inspection of the vehicle’s body
- Checking if there are any leaks in the flexible boots
BMW Repair and Inspection in Chantilly, Virginia
If your BMW needs a BMW repair service or inspection, bring it to GT Peace Automotive in Chantilly, Virginia. Our experienced technicians offer comprehensive BMW Inspection I and II services to guarantee your BMW is operating in tip-top condition and that you’re safe and secure behind the wheel.
Call us today to reserve your BMW inspection now!